skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
casey's paintings
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Green Goggles
This is from a photo I took of christian at the water park in Branson. Cool goggles, huh?
2 comments:
carblemarble
said...
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!
8/11/2006 08:08:00 AM
carblemarble
said...
Great work, keep at it.
-Grandma Loerts
9/18/2006 05:31:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
August
(2)
Green Goggles
Two Points-$SOLD$
►
May
(5)
Links
Google News
Painting Forum
About Me
loerts
grew up on a cattle ranch in southern oregon, married and have a boy, I miss the ocean
View my complete profile
2 comments:
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!
Great work, keep at it.
-Grandma Loerts
Post a Comment