skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
casey's paintings
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Sleeping Jude- $SOLD$
This is my first commisioned work. The painting was done from a photograph of the patron's nephew.
1 comment:
carblemarble
said...
This is great, I love the shadowing on the brow.
6/26/2006 11:08:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(18)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(2)
▼
May
(5)
Sleeping Jude- $SOLD$
Desert Rain-$SOLD$
Goodbye Ocean
Hello Ocean- $SOLD$
Blue Octopus
Links
Google News
Painting Forum
About Me
loerts
grew up on a cattle ranch in southern oregon, married and have a boy, I miss the ocean
View my complete profile
1 comment:
This is great, I love the shadowing on the brow.
Post a Comment